Pros and Cons
- Good hit points for a tier 3 tank
- Good agility
- Good accuracy, aim time, turret traverse speed, and elevation arc
- Good view range
- Extra signal range
- Armor is good for a light
- The gun has below average damage and penetration
- Crews below 100% training on this tank may suffer
- Not to be used for scout rushes
- Scouting can be difficult when there are many other fast tanks
The T-15 is a fast light tank, which plays similarly to the Tetrarch. It has good view range and good HP, but the gun, while adequate against tier 3, starts to become useless against tier 4 and is completely useless against tier 5. Aim for weak points and then move. You are maneuverable, so make use of it. An idle T-15 is often a dead T-15.
The radio range is excellent for its tier, so use Coated Optics and or a Binocular Telescope and spot in tier 4 & 5 battles. You can earn a lot of credits. If you find a good bush to spot from, take advantage of it so your arty and TDs have target. Make sure to move if you get spotted or you're not lighting anything. Binoculars and a camo net are the best equipment for this.
Premium tanks have nothing to research.